Thank you for visiting our open events booking page - we've included some key information about Noadswood, as well as the booking form which can be found a little further down for both Open Evening and the Open Mornings. We would very much welcome you joining us for both events.
What makes Noadswood terrific?
- High quality specialist teachers in specialist facilities, across a rich and varied curriculum?
- Our House System, that celebrates, collaborates and competes in the spirit of excellence for all?
- Our Year Group system, enabling your child to have a Year Leader, Assistant Year Leader and Tutor as their ‘go to’ people for support throughout their journey with us?
- Our drive for the best possible progress for all through research based teaching and learning?
- The way we listen to our students’ ideas for their wellbeing and their community, and bring them all to life?
- Strong academic successes in the last three years across measures, with a super record in Dance, Performing Arts, Poetry, Sport, History, Science and Mathematics. You can find out more about our attainment via: https://www.noadswood.hants.sch.uk/admissions/attainment?
It's because of ALL of the above but overarching all of this, it's because we are a warm, welcoming school. The Headteacher and the entire staff team are passionate about educational excellence and about sustaining an honest, kind, inclusive community - we are strongly united on our very best days, at challenging times and at all points in between.
We genuinely believe that we are all members of the Noadswood family, committed to each other’s success and wellbeing, and we have modelled this throughout Covid’s challenges and we always will.
We pledge to guarantee all our parents and young people that very special blend of 'terrific' when they choose Noadswood School. Come and visit us to experience this for yourselves. To book, please use the form below or contact the school on 02380 840025 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday 30th September 2021, tours between 6pm – 8pm including a chance to experience every department in the school, as well as hear from Miss Marshall, the Headteacher, Year 8 students and our Head Boy and Head Girl.
- Miss Marshall will be hosting two talks in the school hall - one at 7pm and one at 8pm.
- Monday 20th September (sessions 9.15am – 10.45am)
- Tuesday 21st September (sessions 9.15am – 10.45am)
- Wednesday 22nd September (sessions 9.15am – 10.45am)
- Thursday 23rd September (sessions 9.15am – 10.45am)
- Thursday 7th October (sessions 9.15am – 10.45am)
- Friday 15th October (sessions 9.15am – 10.45am)
Open Morning tours will begin at 9.15am and end at around 10.45am (you're able to book specific slots between these times, with tours lasting around 45 minutes - please be aware that the number of slots are limited), and will comprise a tour of the school with a Year 8 and a Year 11 student, seeing Noadswood exactly as it is. You will also be able to chat with the Headteacher, the Deputy Headteacher, the senior team, the SENDCO and other key staff.
Please use the form below to book a space at our Open Evening or for one of our Open Morning days. We would very much welcome you joining us for both events (and we've also included a virtual tour at the bottom of this page to get an experience of Noadswood today):
Our Virtual Tour
We've made a short tour video alongside the FAQ subject pages and our new website will give you a feel for Noadswood and why we are so proud of our students, staff and community.
Our Noadswood Film
We also have our Noadswood film below which gives some further information about us, our values, our supportive culture and everything we are proud of.
You can find more information in our Noadswood prospectus, using the link below (click link)
Thinking of Joining Noadswood?
We are so pleased to be able to welcome you to our Noadswood site - it will be updated regularly and gives you lots of information about Noadswood, the culture of wellbeing and learning we have created and acts as a portal for all of the information a prospective parent and student might want to find. There is a whole-host of information on this site, but do contact us if you have any specific questions that you can't find an answer to and we will arrange a call. Applications for secondary school places in Hampshire close on 31/10/2021 (click here to apply) and we very much hope this site gives you an idea of why we are so proud of Noadswood.
We hope the above has been useful and please do browse our website as you'll be able to find so much information such as our curriculum with a FAQ for subjects, our learning support department, all the clubs and activities we have on offer, our prospectus and transition welcome booklet for new Year 6, "a day in the life of" - a film produced by our students and lots lots more.
We hope you enjoy your visit, and please do get in touch with us for anything you need.